Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just a Friend

First it started off innocent. Then it turned into something real. I can't even explain why i'm feeling the way I feel.When you look into my eyes I feel like a little girl. Almost scared to be around you yet still wanting to in your world.I like the way you move and the way you play little games. I like the way it rolls off your lips when you say my name.I like it when you hold me, don't ever want you to let go. Then i remember were just friends were not supposed to be that close.The way you kiss me sets me on fire. It fills my insides up with this burning desire.That desire to touch and continue to feel. The desire to just recieve you and do you at will.I love our conversation and how you listen when I talk. I like how your eyes follow when I turn and start to walk.I wonder if others notice the way you notice me. How sometimes you sneak a feel in the hopes that they didn't see.We have to be careful and we got to be smart. We got to make sure everything stays in the dark.Because we're both in different situations and doing this could risk it on both ends. So we'll keep it on the low and be known as "JUST" FRIENDS! "

No comments: